THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are still in Troy. To pooped to drive last night, so went to dinner with pigmaker, grace and giggler then crashed at a hotel.. Contest was great, well run. Not alot of contests have the mayor cruising thru in the middle of the night. Any issue that came up was addressed extrodinarily quick. Water, trash, supples, etc.. Awards went off on time, and theu whirled thru them without alot of gibberish. Probably one of the best run contests ive been at.

We had a blast, definately going back and and takin home RGC made it even better! :)

Way to go Lakeside Smokers and BBQ Brethren! Congrats to all who walked and competed...sounds like a great time was had by all!!!!

I'm in Phoenix, AZ ...it's about 110 degree's ..."dry heat"...right.....! Heading to the Grand Canyon in an RV shortly....

By the way... there is a Restaurant Depot just up the street...small world..

Best Wishes.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

What a great time, Friday dinner, peoples choice, Sunday breakfast, soo much fun.

Phil, congrats on the RGC, nice to meet the crew
Mike, WOW great job! Couldn't be happier for ya!
Congrats to all that walked!

I just finished an Omlette at Julie's - (sauted onions, bacon - need I say more?)
The turn down service with the mint last night was impeccable.

Eric and Grace generously shuttled my butt all over Albany/Troy, and put me up at the beginning of the trip

I think I will just become the NEBS BBQ Refugee.:twisted:

Thanks for another great weekend. Loved this contest. Great to meet some more NE teams and put faces with the names.

Still havent figured out who that guy was putting logs in an FEC pellet cooker though :rolleyes: Some skinny guy driving Phil's Caddy. :twisted:

Holy Crap! Good work Mike and Kris. Hope you got it out of your system, and let someone else win at Harpoon, will ya?!

Congrats to all, looks like a close contest.

The best run we had on my new spice was burning a little lump and lot's of wood. This comps are always an endurance event. But so worth it after all is done. I had a blast. Scott

Special thanks to Sean and Steve -- thanks for making the weekend for me!!!
It was so great hanging out with you guys. Sean, your gear saved the weekend. Thanks for taking the effort to get it all together for us. I can't wait to do it all again.

I have two words for you guys:

PETER PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As bad as my back felt, your team, Steve and Sean, looked like the working dead. Poor Steve with the ankle still. Sean rolled his ankle. The croation folk tunes and meat loaves were delicious Steve. Good tunes for sure! Can't wait til ribfest. Scott

Any pics?

I'll upload some more later on today...
Picture047-2.jpg

Congrat's to Lakeside Smokers and team BBQ Brethren and all who heard thier names called. Sure looks like it was a great comp!!

Great comp. Congrats Lakeside and bbq brethren. I had a lot of fun. Skip and Julie I should have never given you that damn pork butt!!!!!:). Nice job with the new chicken. Sled, your still a fag. Nice seeing everyone else.

Wow I thought I had people but I don't have a guy to carry my trophies around for me. Damn your good ! Congrats again Mike.

Are you saying you're bringing up all your trophies to Harpoon this weekend? :-D

Back