THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email

I used email as well, they are very busy getting the restaurant ready to open in the next 90 days but still doing classes right now. The email may have just been missed.
Sorry to hear that. I don't know how its handled now. His girlfriend was doing the scheduling/booking and he was working part time at 2M or Terry Blacks I think when I scheduled. Email replies took a couple days each, but they were all responded to.

I went for brisket and sausage last year while he was still in Austin and I definitely recommend it for anyone interested. I thought I was fairly knowledgeable before I took his class, but within the first hour or two I was learning so much. Absolutely well worth it.

So after no less than ten emails over the past year, I am finally scheduled for a Brisket & Sausage class with Dylan Taylor on my 54th birthday next Tuesday!

The high will be in the low 90's with heat index over 100, but I'm still super excited about sweating my butt off and playing with fire in his new restaurant Goldee's that will open later in the fall.

The class price has gone up since last year, but I don't care. A One-on-One class to me is so much better than being in some of the other "celebrity pitmaster" classes with 50 people.

I will post pics and feedback afterwards. I hope I have the same great experience as our other brethren did.

https://www.taylorbbqcatering.com/about

Bacchus, sounds like a most excellent birthday gift! Looking forward to your review.

I went down to Austin in January and took his class (brisket and sausage) and he's very knowledgeable and a really good guy. Good to hear things are progressing with the restaurant.

So after no less than ten emails over the past year, I am finally scheduled for a Brisket & Sausage class with Dylan Taylor on my 54th birthday next Tuesday!

The high will be in the low 90's with heat index over 100, but I'm still super excited about sweating my butt off and playing with fire in his new restaurant Goldee's that will open later in the fall.

The class price has gone up since last year, but I don't care. A One-on-One class to me is so much better than being in some of the other "celebrity pitmaster" classes with 50 people.

I will post pics and feedback afterwards. I hope I have the same great experience as our other brethren did.

You will like it.

giphy.gif

Awesome!

Your going to love it!

Back