THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now thats gonna make some heads turn towing down the road. Sa--weeeett

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Add me to the growing list! Very Very cool smoker. Great job guys.

That's one of the best looking customer cookers I've seen. Nephew is the lead engineer on the Vincennes, he helped me hook up a automatic water feed on BWS Party.

I had a retired Navy Chief looking over my shoulder as I looked at the pictures, and he gave it an enthusiastic two thumbs up!!!

Arlin

WOW!!! That is so farking cool!! I love it. Must have been a welding marathon to make the rounded out nose cone? It's an awesome looking pit! Thanks for sharing.

Is the light gray part on top with the black spots the periscope?

The gray/ black thing is the snoklel, On a real sub it allows air to be drawn in for various reasons like running the diesel engines and such. Here it is the exhaust stake.

Yes the nose was a lot of welding, and grinding, and more welding/ grinding. Came out OK.

Attachments

• HPIM1963.jpg
    HPIM1963.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 86
I was stationed in Virginia for a couple of years (Norfolk) when my ship was being built (USS Abraham Lincoln CVN-72). Had I known you guys did smokers as well I would have come knockin' on your door! :lol: Great job bro!

Back