THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bcis93

Knows what a fatty is.
Did some pit tempature tests today using a Data Logger & type K narrow channel thermocouple wire My goal was to determine the actual temp difference between my mounted Spicewine guages and the center of the pit where I actually cook. Last week's Q seemed a bit over-cooked and dry but the temps and times were dead on. The results confirmed my theory! I plan to share details of my test as soon as I can collect my notes & thoughts. I also have some cool pictures and graphs to support my findings. Here are some fruits of my labor! enjoy!

Attachments

• Temp Experiment 030 (Medium).jpg
    Temp Experiment 030 (Medium).jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Temp Experiment 032 (Medium).jpg
    Temp Experiment 032 (Medium).jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 113
big brother smoke said:
Brother, I do not know much about what you are talking :shock:..... but I think it translates to good eats!

I agree with Big Brother Smoke...But to Me all the Readings Calculate to Good Eats !!:eusa_clap

Back