THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There should be an app -- you know, kind of like "Where's My Droid?" -- so that you can remotely activate your Blackberry to tase the sh!t out of whoever stole it.

Iphone has one via mobile me. I think some android phones do to. While neither were involved here, something to think about.

There is a app where you can enter a number and as long as the phone is on they will locate the area it is in, i dont know if this will help, but just a idea for u :mod:

There is something called Latitude in the Maps on Droid. I assume it is on all google maps. Anyways, you can set it up to see where your family or friends are at if they also join Latitude. I have it set up for mine and my wife's phone. That away if either one gets taken, I can look it up on the other's phone.

Busted the back window in my truck, spewed shards of glass all over.my interior, climbed in and stole my blackberry and scotts garmin, busted up my console and went thru my luggage......,.

You're a farkin arsehole who belongs at the bottom of the river. .

Bite me
No discussion.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

one more story (this year) and reason why Ill never go to such a mad house..I hope you insurance covers it....the whole farking stealing thing just blows wether it a shigger or a thief...they are all the same...

Sounds like the brethren need to send a curse to the dirtbag.....

Oooga-chaka ooooga ooooga ooooga-chaka oooghaaaaaa-chaka.....

- I hope your rectum fills with Wegmans Apple Juice the next time you hug your grandma....

Oooga-chaka ooooga ooooga ooooga-chaka oooghaaaaaa-chaka.....

Keep it going brethren!

Farkin Farkers....been there myself some years ago...it really sukcs.

If we can just figure out a way to get them to wear one of these t-shirts.

Where did you park?

I felt pretty scared in my lot, I made sure NOTHING was visible in my truck. Luckily I got out of there with no problems other than a ton of dust on my truck.

Grand Poobah,

Unfortunately as a Police Officer I deal with these type of calls EVERY DAY. There are so many a-holes out there doing this kind of thing it makes you lose all faith in the human race. I won't insult your intelligence by making "suggestions" on how to avoid this because by this time my suggestions won't make a farkin bit of a difference. Hope you had decent insurance to cover the loss and damage. I'll think of you next time I catch some punk doing this type of stuff and well....what happens after that will not be spoken of here! Sorry to hear about this, hope all is well now.

Sorry to hear that BS Phil. Seems there are just a lot of farkin jerks out there. Have a safe trip home.
Ed

Someone broke the side window in my wife's van in Liberty parking lot this weekend too and rumaged through our stuff.....WTF id wrong with these people

Wow, that really pisses me off!:mad2::mad2: It is embarrassing that something like that happened to you in my city. On behalf of all of the good people in this town, I apologize. I hope it does not taint your view of KC.

They didn't get your new thong out of your suitcase, did they? :-D

I'm sorry about the break in Phil and Peter! That just sucks.

Had the glass replaces this morning on my car insurance. The bb and gps aren't covered. Geico says that's a homeowners but with a 500$ deductible its not.covered. the damage to console and paint are what pisses.me off most. The could have taken the stuff without breaking things. Oh welll....... on the road again. ;

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back