THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TXNewbie

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Someone
So even with my LSG IVS smoker and Assassin 48" grill/smoker, I still LOVE my 22" Weber Kettle.

I'd like to sell my 22" and get a 26".

Does anyone recall if there were any 2017 Black Friday sales on the 26" Weber Kettle?

I’ve never seen a 26 on a sale like that. I’ve seen lots of models on clearance at the end of the summer....not on the Performers, not on the 26.

And not really on Black Friday. I think grills are more seasonal for spring and summer. That’s when they go on sale.

Bite the bullet on a 26,be glad you bit.They will only increase in price.I got a deal on a Ranch Kettle. $300 new.Deals like that are hard to come by.I am in the market for a couple of 26'ers as we speak. If I do not find a deal soon,I am gonna pay full price for at least 1.

I bought mine marked down at a Nebraska Furniture Mark clearance sale when they were permanently getting out of them. The 26" never goes on sale, and I spent a year looking for a used one on Craigslist. Had I not found a deal I would have paid full price. It's a chicken wing machine!!!

It's the only Weber grill I would ever pay full price for.

I have multiple 26's and will be building a mini-RK down the road. The best grill Weber makes. I have been using my vintage 22" recently, just because it needs some love. But the one I truly enjoy cooking on is the 26.75."

That said...if you have a Lowes near by, you can use an online code for $50 off of $250+ purchases (they change them every once in a while...like $40 off of $200, etc). If you couple that with the occasional "MyLowesCard" 10% off (most of time its 5%, you can get a BNIB 26 for around $220-$230.

Or you can just wait for a used one to pop up?

Back