THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Celsius be turned on at all?

It comes default as Celsius. You actually need the app to switch if to Fahrenheit.

I've got the 4 probes in now for my big cook tonight.

Probe 1 = brisket
Probes 2/3 = butts
probe 4 = smoker

I have the brisket and shoulders set to 195 as an alarm, and the smoker is set to 220 and 310 as thresholds. (I have it set to 250 on the controller).

We'll see how the cook goes!

I forgot about the temp graph. It was cool to see and I thought it showed a very detailed look at the cook.

Completely happy with first big cook.

The Bluetooth range isn't as good as they claim, but could be due to the construction of the house etc.

One thing I will do differently is put the app on my android of ipad instead of my phone so it can stay-put the whole time. I had to goto the neighbors, store etc. so didn't get to keep the graph the whole time.

Definitely impressed thus far and would recommend for those looking for this type of device.

IMG_2105_zpsf35pa7te.png

IMG_2103_zpsjhpijevl.png

IMG_2101_zps06lypdpl.jpg

IMG_2102_zpsdlmnyz9k.jpg

Very Cool! That SS cabinet to the right will sure reflect and cut down the BT signal and range on that rig.

Going to try my rig out tomorrow. Will run range checks.

I sent them an email. Will post reply as to warranty.

Got a reply yesterday.

Christos Jun 19, 06:14
[FONT=&quot]Dear Mike hello,

​Thank you for taking the time to write to us and for providing us with your feedback.The information you are looking for is located at: https://grilleye.com/warranty

Do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

​Kind regards,
​The GrillEye support team

Boils down to one year on all. Not bad IMHO.[/FONT]

Back