THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

slow-smoker

is one Smokin' Farker
I recently celebrated a birthday, and my parents sent me a little gift. They live in Texas, and any Texan knows, nothing exceeds like excess. My mom called the folks at Targill Seasonings, and had them put together a gift box x 2 (this is that Texas thing I was talking about). Not knowing she had called them, I arrived home from work on my birthday and discovered two small, but heavy boxes sent from Opelousas, Louisiana.

IMG_5942%20-%20Version%202-X2.jpg

These seasonings are good, and I use them all the time, but I never had quite this much of it on hand. What a relief that worry's over. :nod:

Wow, nice haul! I've not tried that brand but will look for it here.
Belated Happy Birthday!

Wow! And all I get is a lump of charcoal. :sad: Nice haul! Never heard of Targil's spices -- do you have a favorite?

I have 2 or 3 favorites, and they're all single flavorings and spices. Their molasses powder is great. I like to put it into some of my rubs. Their chipotle powder is also really good (and hot :flame: ). Maybe my favorite is the Worcestershire powder. I use it in my sauces and rubs.

As I discovered through the kindness of gentlemen here on The Brethren, nothing and nobody does spices and powders like Americans.

And your Mom rocks!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Back