THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duck = SirShitsaLot.

Duck is also a Q whore - gets around. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up at any of Phil's BBQ contests.

racer_81 said:
Duck = SirShitsaLot.

Duck is also a Q whore - gets around. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up at any of Phil's BBQ contests.

Considering that your avatar looks like it just came from a marathon S&M session I'd go easy on the duck.... 8)

Jorge said:
racer_81 said:
Duck = SirShitsaLot.

Considering that your avatar looks like it just came from a marathon S&M session I'd go easy on the duck.... 8)

Hey.

Darth Tater can take Marvin Martian anytime, anywhere.

Jeff_in_KC said:
jeffsasmokin said:
willkat98 said:
Spartacus has a Tiki torch up his ass

pass it on
Who's the Duck? Nice one, Phil! Jeff, looks like you did well my friend. From now on, your addicted! Is that an "Angler Ale" in your hand?

No, actually, it's just an MGD. I'm all out of my homebrew! It's a sin, I know! I gotta get busy brewing another batch soon! I'm thinking of starting to keg it because bottling is a royal pain in the ass!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck = SirShitsaLot.

Keggin' it? How cool is that? Never attempted "Home Brew" before, sounds like fun.

SirShitsalot, heard that name and the Duck bantered around on some of the threads. Is this an actual pet, or Photoshop?

Racer - "Darth Tater"? LMAO!!!!!!!!

Back