THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jman1972

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jason
It took almost 6 months for the company to build it, but my new smoker has arrived. I picked it up in Bells Tennessee three weeks ago. I've had a chance to season it and cook on it one time so far. I cooked ribs and chicken and they turned out great. I have been cooking on a Pellet fed smoker so it's got a little bit of a learning curve. It was built by piggyback smokers. It's a 250 gallon reverse flow with the rib/warmer box and storage on the passenger side. I also had a 30 inch pizza oven installed on the front the first time I cooked on it I was able to get the temperature up to 830°. I'm stepping back into KCBS barbecue competitions. I have seven schedule this year. The first contest I'm doing is a backyard event just ribs and chicken but I'm super excited to be out there again. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 346
Awesome looking set-up, and congrats. Good luck back on the comp trail, if nothing else, your competition will be intimidated by your rig.

Back