THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its good to see the old lady on concrete. And I cant wait to see her loaded up with food again. She was freshlly painted, steam cleaned and re-seasoned right before I dropped her off, but i thing she needs a good feeding.

Will call u later for here learned characteristics to reduce the learning curve. Just know its ALOT of steel and takes a big initial fire to get her hot.. but after that, she will coast on one log. Water pan adds fuel use and I cooked without it most of the time becase the fire is far enough away from all but the bottom shelf that it didnt need the baffling..

You're gonna love the old lady.. and it looks like u may need a step stool to get o that top shelf. :)

BTW, that book and 2 cans of spam were delived to me inside my spicewine when I first got it. They have been in the trailer since, and have now been passed to the dog house. So they have gone from MO, to NY, to KS. Think they may be due for a stint ont he west coast now.

enjoy her Bigdog. its great knowing shes in a good home.

BTW, that book and 2 cans of spam were delived to me inside my spicewine when I first got it. They have been in the trailer since, and have now been passed to the dog house. So they have gone from MO, to NY, to KS. Think they may be due for a stint ont he west coast now.

As the guy standing behind BigDog when he opened her up and saw what was inside, I must say that the surprise was complete and I wish I'd had a video camera running when he did it!! :eusa_clap

As the guy standing behind BigDog when he opened her up and saw what was inside, I must say that the surprise was complete and I wish I'd had a video camera running when he did it!! :eusa_clap

Farker. Were you in on the joke too? (conspiracy theory mod) :mrgreen:

just think of how many states that spam has traveled thru...

its vagabond spam. You shouldl feel special.

Actually, no! But it was truly funny! Jeet that Spam yet, BTW? :biggrin:
I don't think so. :roll:
just think of how many states that spam has traveled thru...

its vagabond spam. You shouldl feel special.
It's only just begun its journey. Kind of like holding the Queen of Spades in hearts, you have control of it. :twisted:
Hey BD when are you going to bring that up to Michigan so I can borrow it?:biggrin:

Not going anywhere soon to be sure. You are going to have to come down here to use her.

You got that right Bro. Hey, did you ever find any Yoshidas?

No, but I didnt look when I was in Restaurant Depot last time.... But That sounds like as good a reason as any to come down... Marinade delivery :twisted:

Just that terriyaki stuff at Sams lately... but I will keep my eyes peeled.

No, but I didnt look when I was in Restaurant Depot last time.... But That sounds like as good a reason as any to come down... Marinade delivery :twisted:

Just that terriyaki stuff at Sams lately... but I will keep my eyes peeled.

Cool. I'll even let you cook on MOAB. :icon_cool

Back