THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep one eye on the weather Dog.

We're supposed to have some bad weather rolling in, and your travel safety is key.

If we need to postpone because thats 3 hours of safe driving you will loose going back, then we can postpone.

We have until 2013 to get together and still beat the TxFo's

Ye of little faith.

WTF you talkin' bout willis?

Anheiser don't allow these commercials to run in St. Louis?

dosequis.jpg

where are the farking pictures already?

No pictures, but I had a great time.

Divemaster
Parrothead
Arlin
BigDog
Ron_L
myself

Great time. Lotta laughs.

Great food. Good and cheap draughts.

Great to meat you Arlin. Never got to have a laugh about the squirrel heads like I wanted to.

Always good to see BigDog. Can't believe its been a couple years.

Always good seeing Ron, Jeff, and Greg.

Thanks for a great evening!

Glad I got to give you a reach around Bill.

Moab is loaded and they are on the road. Going to get a small piece down the road and they will get a hotel. Then take off in the morning for a long day of driving.

Great farking time last night! We got to Greg's last night, strapped the MOAB down, and headed down 55 to Dwight where we crashed in the last room available - a suite with one bed and a huge tub. The two ladies behind the counter gave us a discount 'cause we must have looked as tired as we felt after driving all day and MOAB wrangling. I slept on the window sill... ;)
Off to a soggy start at 6:30 this morning but it's clear out now. Hope to keep dry as we blast back to the Dog House. ETA there is around 5:00 PM. I should be home before 9:00.
Great trip so far!

Arlin

Great farking time last night! We got to Greg's last night, strapped the MOAB down, and headed down 55 to Dwight where we crashed in the last room available - a suite with one bed and a huge tub. The two ladies behind the counter gave us a discount 'cause we must have looked as tired as we felt after driving all day and MOAB wrangling. I slept on the window sill... ;)
Off to a soggy start at 6:30 this morning but it's clear out now. Hope to keep dry as we blast back to the Dog House. ETA there is around 5:00 PM. I should be home before 9:00.
Great trip so far!

Arlin

This would be one time when NO PICTURES is okay!

Dog, I hope you've got plenty of help wrestling that monster around to the backyard and in to it's new home.

Arlin and Big Dog just left my shop!! It was good to finally meet you Arlin!! Dog, always good to see you again. Just as soon as my office mgr. gets me thew pix, I will post them.

Spice

Back