The "I'm Back Beyatch Burger!"

Child Labor #2.
0728181650.jpg

Great looking backyard and cookers! Curious though, why the chain link fence inside the stone wall?

Because at one point we had 3 Siberian Huskies. Only way we could keep em from jumping the wall. LOL! Basically, less expensive than adding 3 feet of rock wall. Plus, I like my neighbors and don't mind seeing or talking to em. So, I can remove the link at some time. Probably soon. Some of the posts are giving way.

Bob

We traded in the 3 Huskies for 2 Kids....................I miss those Huskies!!!!:grin:

Not really, we lost Nanook and Nala to age and adopted their pup, Diva to a good friend.
Bob

Last edited:
Cookers,

My drums are gone. Except for Muds. Too special to let him go. Also picked up a red head along the way. My very first grill/kettle ever is still with me. The lil 18.5 by the gasser. Bought that thing at a garage sale, new in the box, back when I mowed lawns for my Grandpa and his lawn biz. It was brand new in the box.

Also, got me an OK Joe using brickeseek and a gift card I had. Drove about 30 miles to NM and brought it home for 99 bucks and change.

Funny, going back around full circle and getting back to burning sticks again.

Bob

Hit the red onions with some balsamic. The orange pepper is a manzano. Hard to find around here. Got it more for the seeds, which I will plant next season, but had to eat it too. Very fruity, med heat. Very meaty too.

Those seeds aren't rotten. They are tough little seeds. Hard to germinate. I have not been able to get em to grow for 2 seasons now!! GRRRRR. They are really nice peppers.

Bob

Okay, before I upload new pics. Wanted to show the versatility of the kettles.....hehehe. I used em as tables for the Blackstone and the lil gas burner. Hey, mutli purpose. Just didn't want to grill today.

Bob

Okay, now for some play by play.

Onions and yellow jalapeno getting some time on the heat.
0728181804.jpg

0728181813.jpg

Fries....just used a bag for frozen sticks. I shallow fry em with a little oil. Just kinda keep pan flipping then till then brown on all sides. Didn't want to mess with lots of oil, and this is how do em indoors. Crunchy and soft at the same time as they don't really cook evenly. So more crunch on some sides than others. Hit em with some Buc-ees seasoning.
0728181804a.jpg

The set up..
0728181648a.jpg

Here is when the chit hit the fan. Hungry savages with no patience. Fed them first!!:evil::twisted:
0728181831_HDR_1.jpg

Some Canadian Bacon makes a few appearances too.

Fries getting crispier.
0728181838.jpg

Okay, I need another beer.

Be back in a bit!

BTW, those are old coals in the kettle from when I shut em down. They lived to cook again. Just not today. LOL!
Bob

This chit is work!

Last edited:
Okay, I did that little cross hatch deal on the patties with the edge of the spatch. Seems to give a bit more crust when they get flipped. Dunno. Maybe I was just bored. LOL.

0728181833.jpg

Here is the beginning of the PEACE AND QUIET BURGER. The savages are now eating....I am cooking for me now. ZEN TIME!
The manzano bloomed on the griddle. It's heat came out. made me cough a bit when it hit the heat. Some Canadian Bacon, Eh! And some Kaiser poppy seed rolls.
0728181850.jpg

Bob

Back