The "I'm Back Beyatch Burger!"

That was one awesome looking finished plate, so I'll give you a Hulk Hogan "Burger-mania is going to rain down on YOU!".

Great to see you posting a cook Bob! Looks fantastic!
Can't believe how much the kids have grown. :grin: :cool:

Bob, it's great to see you back in action. I wish I was there to try one of those burgers.

I completely understand the "hassle" involved with posting cooks. I do a lot of cooks but I haven't been posting. Hopefully, I'll get back into it now that I just moved to my own house.

Just last weekend I christened my new 22.5 WSM with a 18lb choice brisket. I was too busy settling in from the move to even think about documenting the cook. But I do have enough leftover brisket for 2 months worth of tacos :).

I also completely agree with your statement about helping newcomers. I was a total noob back in 2010, this forum has taught me more than I can ever give back. But I will try to post more and offer my experiences to newcomers.

Is the Blackstone even stable for some smashburgers? :pound:

Yeah, it is. It never moved. But then, I didn't smash em on the griddle. Patties were made by hand. So, had no worries about it.

During Hatch chile season I toss an old grate in place of the griddle and use it to roast chiles. I use the Webers cause plastic tables warp and was too lazy to haul out my old wooden table. Plus, don't trust the heat from the BS to put it on the glass patio table.

Bob

Back