THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

guptaknows

Knows what a fatty is.
About 3 months ago, I had the pleasure of meeting up with fellow brethren Dave Fisk (dwfisk) and his wife, Diane, to pick up my RF offset that Dave was kind of enough to build for me. Dave quoted me on an extremely fair price for the build and for that and many other reasons I can’t thank him enough. Dave and Diane are first class people all the way. They had to be down in South Florida on other business so Dave delivered the smoker for FREE. To say the least, Dave truly represents the bbq brethren way. I don’t want to talk people’s ears off here so ill keep my review simple and concise. I FARKING LOVE THIS THING!!! It’s built like a mini patio tank but the casters he put on it make it extremely easy to move around. Oh and I probably should mention that it cooks like a farking dream!! It’s very easy to get it up to temp and achieve thin blue smoke. There’s an instant reaction to the cooking chamber temperature once I add a new split. I can’t say enough of how pleased and happy I am with this smoker! Thanks Again Dave!!! Alright, enough of me talking..time for some Pron (all the pictures are taken on a phone so they aren’t the highest of quality so I apologize for that).

Attachments

• Patio Picture.jpg
    Patio Picture.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 322
  • Full Chamber Pic.jpg
    Full Chamber Pic.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 3 racks Ribs.jpg
    3 racks Ribs.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 319
  • Chuck Dinos.jpg
    Chuck Dinos.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 323
  • Chuck Short Rib Cut.jpg
    Chuck Short Rib Cut.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Butcher Pape St. Louis.jpg
    Butcher Pape St. Louis.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 326
  • Butcher Pape Baby Backs.jpg
    Butcher Pape Baby Backs.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Brisket Before Wrap.jpg
    Brisket Before Wrap.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 321
  • First Brisket Point.jpg
    First Brisket Point.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 319
  • NC Style Butt and Picnic.jpg
    NC Style Butt and Picnic.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Pulled Pork Shot.jpg
    Pulled Pork Shot.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Lonely Brisket.jpg
    Lonely Brisket.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Brisket before Slicing.jpg
    Brisket before Slicing.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 324
  • Brisket Point and Flat.jpg
    Brisket Point and Flat.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 321
  • Firebox Shot.jpg
    Firebox Shot.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 322
Congratulations and thanks for a great post. The only problem I having is I can't eat some of the incredible que you made... Sweet looking cooker perfect for the back yard.

Jared, I'm really happy that you are satisfied with the cooker. Sure looks like you are knocking out some absolutely killer Q. This design is turning out to be super stingy on fuel, very small fire burns clean and holds temp pretty steady. And thanks everybody for the compliments although I'll admit to being a little beter with a grinder than the MIG :bow:

Jared, I'm really happy that you are satisfied with the cooker. Sure looks like you are knocking out some absolutely killer Q. This design is turning out to be super stingy on fuel, very small fire burns clean and holds temp pretty steady. And thanks everybody for the compliments although I'll admit to being a little beter with a grinder than the MIG :bow:

I have noticed the same exact thing.

Back