THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like I can make it after all. No wifey in tow so it will just be me. Sign me up for bringing some axis deer/hog sausages. Anyone have any room for me to throw a few on?

Also I will be bringing some venison backstrap. Probably butterflied,stuffed wih cream cheese, jalapeño, and wrapped in bacon. Is anyone direct grilling or should I bring my kettle?

Wow this is getting confusing. :crazy:
We are prepping for cooking at the Jefferson Eggfest this Saturday.

And at the same time, prepping for the Texas Megs Bash in Belton.

I guess it just boils down to which pile and when to load up!!

Who gets the Rum and which pile do I put the Bourbon in?????
:faint:

Hmmmm . . . Mapquest says 2hr 56min (162.1miles). Gotta factor in a stop for kolaches.

ETA 0930-1000.

Seems we made a dent in the bottle of Bourbon at the Jefferson Eggfest. But I believe we stil have plenty left. And there still is a full bottle of rum.
We all had a great time and now we need to get ready for the Bash.

My son Brian (Totally Basted) will not be able to attend due to mid-term clinicals so I was wondering about car-pooling with somebody from the DFW area.

My son Brian (Totally Basted) will not be able to attend due to mid-term clinicals so I was wondering about car-pooling with somebody from the DFW area.

Check with Dave A about riding with us. Not sure what time he is planning on being at my house, but it will be early (at least you and I live pretty close). I don't think there was anyone but the two of us in the truck.

Gonna be bringing my free sample of Carne Crosta Steakhouse Rub that I received today from Mike at Oakridge BBQ. Smells incredible and looking forward to using it on some tri-tip.

Thanks again Mike!

Carne_Crosta_Steakhouse_Rub_Front.jpg

Back