THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Bowen

is One Chatty Farker
After a year and a half our t-shirts are looking as ragged as we are and we are looking to upgrade. Does anyone have a resource to look at for Team Shirt ideas?????? Cost and Styles please.

Last edited:
Check out Making the Mark.com. They have a wide variety of shirts to choose from and are a pleasure to work with. They just completed our order that we picked up at the Royal.

We used BlueCotton.com. Do a Google Search for a coupon code, they usually have one floating about for 10% off. They did a nice job and fairly quick turnaround.

They have many styles / brands of garments to choose from.

Thanks and we are looking at styles other than t- shirts as well. I just can't seem to see any button up types I like.

You have all winter. Create a Zazzle account, create a store, and design a shirt. Wait for them to run the 50% off t-shirt promotion. Happens every month or so for 1 day. You can order a bunch of shirts, collect royalties on them, and have them shipped free to your door. Fully customized, full color t-shirts, about $10 a piece.

;-)

We went with the screen print shirts for setup/cook/clean-up and some nice embroidered camp shirts for awards and social settings.

It's nice to clean up a bit for awards, you never know where or when you might have your photo taken and wind up on the web.

We got the camp shirts from a company called LogoUp.com, they have great sales all the time.

We learned the hat trick from the master - Kit from Dequello

Bel-Air-Bash_zps9296ba6f.gif

IMG_9675_zps0adb33c7.gif

a>

I just can't seem to see any button up types I like.

We just chose to upgrade from T-Shirts to button downs. We went with these. Embroidered logo and name over the pocket, full printed logo (like my avatar) on the back.

contact is:
Uzelac Studios, LLC
TheShirtPrinter.com
Kevin Uzelac
1301 Corporate Dr. East
Suite G
Arlington, TX 76006
800-501-8918 Toll Free
817-649-1155 Office
817-795-4195 Fax

1274714_632186940165101_1332666673_o.jpg

Back