THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As long as it don't rain, I'll finish it tomorrow and get it seasoned. Gotta finish charcoal barker, fire box door and intake. Intake will be a single 2.5" - like the exhaust. Maybe even knock out a rack of spares.

I need to center the handle, cut intake shorter and get the plate. Academy was out of the $14 2" Thermos and this solar powered digital was on clearance for $3.98. Ain't working yet cuz it needs to charge up in the Sun........

Sweet build. Are they new barrels ? I have a bunch of used coolant barrels and a plasma and mog welder. You have inspired me to be bored soon!

who do those pink flip-flops belong too?

Thats Mrs. Jonz.....

I quit welding in flip flops .........only cooking now.........

Liar he sports those all over town:razz: a few more pits Smitty and you just might get a full bead:wink::clap:

Sorry smitty, First time I had the chance to look at this build! First thing I noticed was the pink flip-flops, First thing I thought of "Man I bet smitty wears pink flip flops all over town!" HAHA

Joking aside! I like the T shaped smoker! Bet that thing eats fuel!

Back