Talk me into a griddle

If you are not gonna use it that much, get one of these. This is what I use cuz i don't do gas...

Attachments

• Lodge Cast Iron Reversible Griddle.jpeg
    Lodge Cast Iron Reversible Griddle.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 234
or this from craycort (it's reversible)

Attachments

• cast-iron-griddle-sm.jpg
    cast-iron-griddle-sm.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 230
I have a camp chef explorer 2 burner and I am thinking about getting the flat top griddle to go on top of it. My local atwoods has them for $95, so it isn't a major purchase. My wife doesn't think that I would use it very much. I currently have a lsg vertical cabinet, Weber summit charcoal grill, green mountain grill daniel boone, and a uds. So, I don't necessarily need it, but I kind of have wanted one for a while. How often do you guys cook on yours and what do you cook on it? I am interested in cooking smash burgers and possibly cheese steak sandwiches, but I don't know how often I would cook either of those. Thanks.

I cook all kinds of stuff on mine like shrimp, steak, bacon, fried rice, but one of my favorites is a skirt burger.

FypsO1Am.jpg

My Camp Chef arrived on Wednesday afternoon. I assembled it Wednesday evening, seasoned it yesterday morning and used it to cook lunch and dinner yesterday :)

I think I am going to like it :becky:

IMG-0229.jpg

Overstuffed Bacon and Veggie Omelet
IMG-0235.jpg

Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
IMG-0245.jpg

Ahhhhh, this so tempting.

You know it's gonna happen, so save some time - start looking for what's best for you, and get 'er done! I have a Camp Chef camp stove with a griddle attachment as well as the Lodge one Toymaster mentioned. They both really come in handy.

There are many situations where a griddle is the right thing. Great for reverse searing steaks & burgers, making beef cheek tacos, sauteeing lots of onions for sausages and dawgs, breakfast, and it just goes on and on.

I have a camp chef explorer 2 burner and I am thinking about getting the flat top griddle to go on top of it. My local atwoods has them for $95, so it isn't a major purchase. My wife doesn't think that I would use it very much. I currently have a lsg vertical cabinet, Weber summit charcoal grill, green mountain grill daniel boone, and a uds. So, I don't necessarily need it, but I kind of have wanted one for a while. How often do you guys cook on yours and what do you cook on it? I am interested in cooking smash burgers and possibly cheese steak sandwiches, but I don't know how often I would cook either of those. Thanks.

BUY ONE NOW!!

I hope this helps!:-D:-D:-D:-D

I almost bought it today while I was on lunch, but I checked my email and got sucked into the brisket sale from creekstone farms. I ended up buying 2 briskets. I still might get the griddle. I have to pace myself to keep the wife off of my back.

You will love it!!! Got my blackstone and cook on it at least 4 times a week. Amazing the things you can think of to cook on it when you have one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the cast iron one used on my Kirkwood triple burner grill and it went to rust for no use. Nonetheless I have wanted the Little Griddle for by Camp Chef for some time. What has kept me from buying is the cleaning headache after use. Especially since I would likely not use it more than a few time a month.

I have a super-limited edition Fiskstone griddle from former Brethren David Fisk (RIP).

I was fortunate for him to have sold me one of his prototypes for a Weber 26" kettle. Its pretty awesome and I don't use it as much as I should:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tell her if you have it, you might not always use it.
But... if you don't have one, you can't ever use it. :mad2:

There ain't nothin like home cured bacon and eggs for breakfast on the patio, fresh off the griddle! :wink:
Look Honey, you don't have to cook! :wink:

Back