THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sitting here stuffed way past full of fish n chips from Paradise Cove and now wanting tacos...:shocked:

Love the quesadilla shell deal there, Sako - brilliant!

What!? YGBSM... makin' US fast food look like a bunch of semi-intelligent chumps when the food is made with quality ingredients!

That looks simply awesome.

Sitting here stuffed way past full of fish n chips from Paradise Cove and now wanting tacos...:shocked:

Love the quesadilla shell deal there, Sako - brilliant!

Paradise Cove :thumb:

You know, I got lazy because I was going to deep fry the quesadilla shells :shock: :tape:

And I don't think anyone's too for for at least one taco. I firmly believe and practice that.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Tacos and particularly the salsa looks awesome! On the beer though, while I’m generally a fan of dogfish head (just found some 120 min tonight in fact) I’m pretty sure that Sea Quench was the one I had on tap a few months back and hated. As in couldn’t finish (which is saying a lot when alcohol is involved)

Not crazy for and first time trying Sea Quench but it went down pretty good with the food. I finally got my hands on some 120 as well and that's a whole another story. Love it!

Back