Tacos--Take 2

Sitting here stuffed way past full of fish n chips from Paradise Cove and now wanting tacos...:shocked:

Love the quesadilla shell deal there, Sako - brilliant!

What!? YGBSM... makin' US fast food look like a bunch of semi-intelligent chumps when the food is made with quality ingredients!

That looks simply awesome.

Sitting here stuffed way past full of fish n chips from Paradise Cove and now wanting tacos...:shocked:

Love the quesadilla shell deal there, Sako - brilliant!

Paradise Cove :thumb:

You know, I got lazy because I was going to deep fry the quesadilla shells :shock: :tape:

And I don't think anyone's too for for at least one taco. I firmly believe and practice that.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Tacos and particularly the salsa looks awesome! On the beer though, while I’m generally a fan of dogfish head (just found some 120 min tonight in fact) I’m pretty sure that Sea Quench was the one I had on tap a few months back and hated. As in couldn’t finish (which is saying a lot when alcohol is involved)

Not crazy for and first time trying Sea Quench but it went down pretty good with the food. I finally got my hands on some 120 as well and that's a whole another story. Love it!

Back