THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borninblue

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Leo
I am looking at purchasing the LSG PeeWee and looking for a table that I can set it on that will withstand the year round elements. I am looking to cut costs so I will not be going with the nice LSG cart they offer. I was thinking of a stainless steel table maybe? I found this prep station on craigslist....tell me what you think. I obviously need something strong and to support the LSG. https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bfs/d/prep-table-stainless-steel/6462670523.html

That is a good deal on those stainless cabinets. I don't see why they wouldn't work, if they are the height, you want.

I thought it was a deal as well. I just don't want the smoker to be "too high" once it's on the table. I have to double check how high it will be once on the table.

I thought it was a deal as well. I just don't want the smoker to be "too high" once it's on the table. I have to double check how high it will be once on the table.

I looked before I said anything. The insulated pee wee is 33" without casters and 39" with. The tables are 35" So without casters, you would be jsut over 5 1/2 feet.

I looked before I said anything. The insulated pee wee is 33" without casters and 39" with. The tables are 35" So without casters, you would be jsut over 5 1/2 feet.

Thanks Josh, I'm 6"2 so I think that would be a good height.

You can treat just the legs is that’s the case. That table looks pretty good. You may also try a local restaurant supply store.

Back