THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone's getting on the bandwagon.... It's a great location though..especially for the summer crowd and all the co-ops and condos down within walking distance of the boardwalk...

This seems relatively easy....

Any one piggie who accomplishes such a feat truly deserves their spot on The Swingbelly Wall of Fame!

Half Slab of St. Louis Ribs
Half Slab of Baby Backs
4oz Pulled Pork, 4oz Brisket
4 Wings & 3 Rib Tips
w/ 3 Sides & Cornbread

MilitantSquatter said:
This seems relatively easy....

Any one piggie who accomplishes such a feat truly deserves their spot on The Swingbelly Wall of Fame!

Half Slab of St. Louis Ribs
Half Slab of Baby Backs
4oz Pulled Pork, 4oz Brisket
4 Wings & 3 Rib Tips
w/ 3 Sides & Cornbread

I guess i could use that as a cheat day:wink:

I have heard of that place. I havent been up in that area for some time although i used to go there once a week to buy material

Sledneck and I ate lunch at Swingbelly's today.. We were the only one's in there around 1PM but a few more came in as we left. Good location, nothing fancy but nice place with wood tables chairs and benches, a small bar and a lot of pig decorations.

We got wings for an appetizer.. Really good crispy skin with a dry rub on top.

Then we split some type of SwingBelly sampler patter.. 1/2 lb brisket, 1/2 lb pulled pork, 1/2 rack St. Louis ribs (dry), 3 jumbo rib tips, 1/2 chicken, bowl of mac & cheese (w/sand on top), bowl of bbq beans, bowl of sweet potato fries, several pcs of cornbread.

they gave us two sauces on the side (Sweet & Smokey). had some Iced teas to drink. With tax and tip all of the above cost $70.

Some highs and lows on the taste/quality, but overall everything was edible and we left very full.

Sled asked - they cook on an Olde Hickory pit.

I took the kids last Saturday night and it was a disaster. They had a full house and could not handle it. Dinner took 2 1/2 hours. Wrong items brought to the table. I was really disappointed. The food was good but everything else left a bad taste. Lunch or all you can eat wings on Monday nights are fine but never again for dinner

Back