Ham, wings and italian beef
Started out Friday by putting the wings in with some teriyaki dipping sauce

opwXXhp.jpg

Also rubbed up the ham with "BPS Sweet Money"

hxd4lLc.jpg

Onto today

First a walk at the beach finishing up with the sunrise behind the clouds

kDntY0x.jpg

Then stopped and picked up a bacon and mozerella omlette on a croissant to get a little food in my gut

SLk0rmM.jpg

First on was the ham and a hunk of eye round seasoned up italian style

8PRRLiZ.jpg

Eye round was off 1st to enter the fridge for a few hours

t5AdkD1.jpg

Then the ham

Hl8r42G.jpg

Next on was the wings

XH6V8M4.jpg

And done

PWxwmc3.jpg

Sliced up the beef and had some rolls Nellie made

SuAtnG1.jpg

Made up some sandwiches after dipping the meat and the sandwich side of the rolls in some gravy I had made

NLX5LFV.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Those morning walks look just as peaceful and relaxing as tending the smoker. You are living well, my friend!

Good lookin' grub for the week.

I see you hit Winn-Dixie. Their prices have steadily creeped up to be as high as Publix. They were always cheaper than Publix, not anymore. Sale items only.

I've done wings with the same sauce. GF likes dipping chicken nuggets in it while watching football.

Thanks for giving me an idea. (wings again!)

I see you hit Winn-Dixie. Their prices have steadily creeped up to be as high as Publix. They were always cheaper than Publix, not anymore. Sale items only.

Brad,
I know what you mean, I check the ad's every week for sales.
Don't know if you have a Sprouts near you, but the managers specials are the best deals around. They are not advertised so you have to walk thru the store but worth it in the meat department. The ham was $0.99 and the meat department sausage is very good.

Another amazing Sunday Marty As always awesome cook The color of that chicken in text book perfect I would love to be out with you for the Sunday Breakfast

Brad,
I know what you mean, I check the ad's every week for sales.
Don't know if you have a Sprouts near you, but the managers specials are the best deals around. They are not advertised so you have to walk thru the store but worth it in the meat department. The ham was $0.99 and the meat department sausage is very good.
Yes I have a sprouts about 20 minutes from my house. Never been there. Will check it out for sure. Thanks for the tip.

Back