Most of it got turned into this yesterday for the freezer

53fuFjn.jpg

Did save a chunk for the smoker rubbed up with "Bu-cee's Texas Round Up"

lakFsDV.jpg

Burnt ends are done

DPbw2Qe.jpg

Put some wings in a teriyaki marinade for a soak

e5hCcxZ.jpg

While they were on the 18" the rain began, Nellie forgot to tell me the patio umbrella was broke. Improvise time

e269nJw.jpg

And the wings are done

3uQq6SP.jpg

Thanks for looking

Perfecto on everything! I know you cook ahead for the week, but I don't know how long that would last in my fridge. I'm not a midnight snacker by any means, but that would change things.

I like that Bucees rub. Previously they had a 'rib rub' that I really liked on grilled pork chops. It seemed to go away, so i've been using that BBQ rub on them, and still loving it.

Food luck stellar as always Marty. But those burnt ends look spectacular.

I like that Bucees rub. Previously they had a 'rib rub' that I really liked on grilled pork chops. It seemed to go away, so i've been using that BBQ rub on them, and still loving it.

So this is a question for both Marty and Justin concerning the Buc-ees rub.

First for Justin: The rib rub... was it savory or sweet? How is the substitute compared the the rib rub? Research shows label of the rib rub ingredients list being savory and the new rub being sugar forward.

For Marty: If the rub was sweet, how did it work with the burnt ends?

Thanks,

Robert

Food luck stellar as always Marty. But those burnt ends look spectacular.

So this is a question for both Marty and Justin concerning the Buc-ees rub.

First for Justin: The rib rub... was it savory or sweet? How is the substitute compared the the rib rub? Research shows label of the rib rub ingredients list being savory and the new rub being sugar forward.

For Marty: If the rub was sweet, how did it work with the burnt ends?

Thanks,

Robert

Wasn't sweet at all and there was the slightest touch of heat.

Great stock up as usual.

You're killin me with that $1.99 brisket. I've never even seen a whole brisket in my Winn-Dixie and we are in the same state.

It's not in my ad circular either. Still $3.99 or bust everywhere here.

Great looking food Marty. I've got some Asian heat wing sauce I'm going to try my next wing cook thanks to your pic above.

Back