THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Frank

Full Fledged Farker
Inspired by a post last night smoking a meatloaf with peppers,onion,carrots,celery and some garlic covered with bacon.
I also have 2 butts on and a turkey breast that will go on after the meatloaf is cooked.

Attachments

Outstanding looking food.
I use the same veggies in my meatloaf but I haven't sauteed them and the carrots and celery give a little crunchy texture after it's smoked.

I finished the turkey on the kettle after cooking some beer bread. Took the butts off at 180,froze the small one and will have the other one for dinner tomorrow night. I used Cowgirl pastrami rub on on the turkey and thought it was really good. Loved the bread and will be making a turkey sandwich on the other 1/2 for lunch. I had a great day and hope everybody did to. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Back