Steak, taters, beans, and...what is that???

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Today's lunch. KC Strip, grilled Grean Beans, Smoked Gouda Cheesy Red Potatoes, and something else which I have no idea what they are called, but they are GOOOD!:hungry:

Steak01.jpg

Here's a closer look at the mystery food.:twitch:
Steak02.jpg

In case you're wondering what they are, they are Cheese Tortellini wrapped in Bacon. I Googled for this, but I could not find any hits, so I guess they have no name. I wonder what they should be called?:confused:

Anyhow, I felt it was still missing something...Oh yeah! Some Roasted Red Pepper Sauce!:thumb:
Steak03.jpg

Steak04.jpg

I made sure to pool some of the sauce down there by the Bacon wrapped Tortellini. They are delicious, and even better with the sauce!:becky:

Hmmm, the plate looks excellent and that steak is killer. I bet I can cook a steak without injuring myself. Bacon wrapped tortellini, that is something very new.

Looks really tasty Chris, but how exactly was this inspired by the McRib? Well, if not, you've still got dinner.... I love roasted red pepper sauce!

Looks really tasty Chris, but how exactly was this inspired by the McRib? Well, if not, you've still got dinner.... I love roasted red pepper sauce!
It was inspired after eating all the rib stuff lately, and the fact that I had pork yesterday for lunch. So today I went pork-free. Except the bacon. Bacon always gets an exception.

Does that mean no entry today? I thought you'd have an entry a day after the McRibs came out. Now that's a challenge.

It was inspired after eating all the rib stuff lately, and the fact that I had pork yesterday for lunch. So today I went pork-free. Except the bacon. Bacon always gets an exception.
Yes, bacon is it's own food group. I love that Tortellini idea! Steak ain't too shabby either. What's that green stuff though?

Some details on the bacon tortellinni please? Preboiled, time and temp, I'll take anything you are willing to share. Those may get me some action with the wifey:thumb: Nice lookin' plate o' vittles BTW...

Back