THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Today is National Tequila Day. I never have Tequila in the house so went to M&R. Small amount purchased. The conversation turned to our meal. Bride requested a knockoff version of Alice Springs Chicken, I went with ribeye heavily seasoned with Gunpowder Rub. She was happy with the knockoff Outback creation and I toasted the day. I remember why I don’t have that nasty stuff (Tequila) in my house. I did finish the one shot. The Naturiffic Gourmet Salt was spot on (the rim)

Last edited:
Here’s the Naturiffic Gourmet Salt I used. Excellent on the rim of this freezer and lime Tequila shot. And by the way Naturiffic Hot Salt is very nice on the rim of a Bloody Mary or red beer

Last edited:
Here’s the Naturiffic Gourmet Salt I used. Excellent on the rim of this freezer and lime Tequila shot. And by the way Naturiffic Hot Salt is very nice on the rim of a Bloody Mary or red beer

I thought the Ribeye was the star of the show until i seen this.
attachment.php

BTW, how does this Gunpowder compare to Carne Costa?

I like everything about that ‘cept the tequila. Last I had was May 1986. Guess when the next will be…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blanco is my least favorite tequila. I prefer reposado, then anejo after that. Blanco far behind in 3rd. Don Julio makes a good reposado but it’s pricey. Anything 100% agave should be pretty good though.

Food looks great :thumb:

Back