THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

Sertoma Jim

Congrats on the GC Mike and Beth!!

Meat Burner - 1st Place Chicken, 7th overall. Good job brother!:eusa_clap

Thank you to everyone that competed, judged, and volunteered at Cattlemen's Ozark BBQ Challenge!

http://kcbs.us/results_print.php?id=1664

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jim!!! It was all about supporting the local Boys & Girls Clubs. We need to do everything possible to help these kids and a BBQ competition is a great way to do it. Excellent competition that will grow and offer more in the future for bringing in top teams to make this a huge event. This forum really helps. Thanks brethren!!!!

Thanks JD. It was a wonderful supprise for sure! Kinda like my golf game...I would rather be lucky than good! My techniques have come from the unselfish sharing from the brethren on this forum...so I really hope my brethren of bothers and sisters get some enjoyment from any of us doing so well. Ain't this forum cool.:biggrin:

Back