THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready for em to roll in...

32 KCBS Teams, 4 Backyarders, 5 competing in Whole Hog

+ 17 bands on two stages

Welcome to the Cattlemen's Ozark BBQ Challenge

Nice work Todd!

Rumblin', Bumblin', and a Stumblin' Look at that little Plowboy go! I had just gotten off of Skype this week with Andy--He said you went down to my backyard to pick some Cherries? Good luck with the rest of the Season!

PS How did you guys like the new venue?

Clark

Clark Kent Super Smokers

Rumblin', Bumblin', and a Stumblin' Look at that little Plowboy go! I had just gotten off of Skype this week with Andy--He said you went down to my backyard to pick some Cherries? Good luck with the rest of the Season!

PS How did you guys like the new venue?

Clark

Clark Kent Super Smokers

That was Randy cooking this weekend. He rocked it with a 1st in ribs, 5th in pork, and 6th in brisket. Any given Plowboy. Any given weekend. :thumb:

We get to cook against each other at the Royal next year. We're pretty excited about that. :clap2:

And... we now have 3 draws in Missouri for the Jack in 2010.

Congrats Randy!! Buffalo's BBQ was the RGC so congrats to them as well. Close competition indeed. Hope you all enjoyed the new venue.

This was an awesome event! Before awards I said I would definitely come back if at all possible. All the amenities, hospitality and entertainment was superb. Jim did an excellent job and Michelle was always there ready to serve in any way.

It was great to meet new people and see Oklahoma teams that I don't get to see very often. Everyone was so kind! Thanks to all!

Randy congrats on the win, I agree it was a great contest till we had to wait on the awards. They need to figure out a way to have the back yard cooks turn in the same time and move the awards up instead of waiting 4 hours.

Sizzled

Congrats on the GC Randy! Congrats Donny on the RGC!

Thank you all... it was a great weekend of Q history!

Back