THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burn

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jimmy
I remember being a young lad and trying a pork sandwich in Germany on post at the px. It was absolutely delicious. I grew up in the states but always enjoyed my grandmothers German cooking. I’ve tried figuring out what it was over the years but never could. Last night I made some hot fast ribs and at the last minute decided to sauce em. I never sauce the ribs but figured I’d try something new. Grabbed the sweet baby rays and thought man I’m really thinking Spicy mustard would be good. Mixed 1 part Bbq 3 parts spicy mustard. Boom. It brought me back to that damn sandwich. I think I’ll be using more mustard in the future. Sometimes stepping out of the norm can be wonderful. Taste testers loved em.

Last edited:
That sounds good! I like spicy mustard. Used it as a slather, but never as a sauce. My have to add a little honey to it and sauce a rack next time!

So I got some pork and was all set to make this glorious sandwich. Total failure. Lol. “90% Of your drinking food taste better than this” I was told. We also got some crab...I had nice Butter and onion sautéed crab sandwich. I offered it up but they trooped it out. :)

We make pierogis, sausage onions and peppers a fair bit for dinner. I use it a base for spicy mustard. Can’t put to much on it.

I am a mustard fan, so anything with it on sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Back