THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Max, you are just one big sweetie! Bet your wife thinks so too! :biggrin:

Good job! What a lucky lady! Those are some tasty looking ribs!

My hubby made some awesome chicken and the brisket is still on the smoker. I was SUPPOSED to practice making boxes tonight but the beer queen has gotten to me so I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I'd probably really fark them up tonight. LOL

All hail the Bud Light Goddess!!! She making me feel good right now. :biggrin:

My hubby made some awesome chicken and the brisket is still on the smoker. I was SUPPOSED to practice making boxes tonight but the beer queen has gotten to me so I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I'd probably really fark them up tonight. LOL

As long you are feeling good, that is all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinRach

As long you are feeling good, that is all that matters.

As long you don't get a glimpse of the Spice Fairy....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back