THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thanks for reminding me Gore, some Tri Tip may come in handy in the end, unfortunately I didn't think ahead and cook it like a brisket.:tsk:

tt.jpg

Beginnings of the End.....

Oh!! Woe is us, all is lost, lauzeemerzeez!!!!

If I may, I would like to post multiple entries into this as time is short,
no time to waste, time waits for no one, yadazip.....

Entry #1
Hickory Kissed BBQ-Beans....Clinging hopelessly to the edge, awaiting the final death roll of the pot before cascading over into the blackness of the unknown, these Beans are filling as the end nears..

Bean_Pot_050212.jpg

Entry #2.
Gently Weeping Poke Chawp...
'Nuff said..

Weeping_Poke_Chawp_050212.jpg

See you on the other side.....................

Well, the end came early. The moderator with his godlike powers had to change the rules around a bit.

Since there is no point in changing the rules mid-stream, and because the moderator has not finished polishing up the new rules, leaving this thing open seems pretty much pointless.

For now this thread is not accepting new entries. It may or may not open back up depending on whether or not I think it is worth doing so based on the pending rule changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back