THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this TD called again?

400px-Knightni.jpg

"THE END IS NI"?

Since the popular theory is that we are going to hit with a meateorite, I figured, this should do for a good last meal. If the meteor doesn't kill me, eating this whole thing might but, it would be so, so worth it.

Here it easy, crispy from it's entry into the earths atmosphere.
photobucket-1292-1334884406542.jpg

And BOOOM! It Explodes with an absolutely delicious molten core of artery clogging deliciousness.
photobucket-27887-1334884229812.jpg

photobucket-20606-1334884267864.jpg

Either way, I die happy. :pray:

Sacrificial Ribeye Quesadilla Burger

If the end is nigh, I might as well sacrifice a few ribeyes and make some burgers. :rolleyes:
Started off by grinding some ribeyes which were cut into strips, grinder worked great this time!
1ribeyes.jpg

4strips.jpg

5grinding.jpg

I ground all the below together (no, not the aspirin:rolleyes:) and added to some melted butter that was gently worked into the meat then patties were formed.

8rub.jpg

patties-1.jpg

done-1.jpg

Diced up some red and orange bells and jalapenos to grill. Diced tomato, green onion, salt and lime juice for a quick salsa-like topping.

10veggies.jpg

peppers2-1.jpg

Made a nice spicy sauce with ranch dressing, salsa and sour cream. Big slices of pepper jack for the final melt.

11saucencheese.jpg

Yep it's blurry but it was soooo good. Bottom "bun" was two tortillas with cheese and thin avocado slices, then more cheese, burger patty and more cheese. Top "bun" was two tortillas filled with cheese and tomato/green onion mixture. Sprayed with no stick and baked in the oven til all bubbly and melty. Sauce was served on the side.
mmmm.jpg

TDshot-1.jpg

They tasted way better than they look in the pictures. Thanks for looking!

id need several bbq's if i was eating what i wanted for the last day on earth... better start collecting webers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back