THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sylntghost

is Blowin Smoke!
My wife had a 21 pound turkey in the freezer for the last year. I was tired of looking at it so today I'm cooking it along with some ribs and beans and weenies. Also included a pic of the the size splits I'm using to maintain 225 to 250 I add a split every 34 to 45 minutes on this 24x50 straight back cabinet.i may have to use the 24x75 next time... I think it may be getting jealous.:frown:

Last edited:
That all looks perfect! I haven't wrapped ribs in forever. I'd like some pics/details on that heat deflector. I will eventually get something built on my slab and need some ideas.

It is 2 pieces of 1/4" steel plate turned in oposite directions. It is 30" tall and on 1 1/4 steel pipe. I put a block on the bottom steeel plate so it does not tip over. And put it right over the smoke stack.

Last edited:
Back