THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good lookin' ribs. Dominator is the only Oakridge rub I don't care for. I think it's the cinnamon... Try some Santa Maria & HDD on ribs... :thumb:

Where are you buying conecuh sausage from. I’m doing a cook on Friday and want to pick some up.

There are several Hen House stores in Johnson County that are on Conecuh's website that supposedly carry it, but i got these from a Hen House in NKC last summer which apparently has since closed. You might give em a ring before you make the drive, but i plan to stop at one this week and see what they have.

Good lookin' ribs. Dominator is the only Oakridge rub I don't care for. I think it's the cinnamon... Try some Santa Maria & HDD on ribs... :thumb:

Agree. Too much of a cinnamon hit for me.

No worries, guys. Luckily, I have three OTHER rubs that are also fantastic on ribs, and none of them contain any cinnamon. :thumb: :thumb:
  1. Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken
  2. Competition Beef & Pork
  3. Smokey Chile Lime AP Rub
:becky::becky::becky:

No worries, guys. Luckily, I have three OTHER rubs that are also fantastic on ribs, and none of them contain any cinnamon. :thumb: :thumb:
  1. Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken
  2. Competition Beef & Pork
  3. Smokey Chile Lime AP Rub
:becky::becky::becky:

Yep! Have used the top two, good stuff. :thumb: Still need to try out the new one.

There are several Hen House stores in Johnson County that are on Conecuh's website that supposedly carry it, but i got these from a Hen House in NKC last summer which apparently has since closed. You might give em a ring before you make the drive, but i plan to stop at one this week and see what they have.

Actually now that you say that I might have seen some there a few weeks ago but it didn’t process mentally for me

Back