THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's everyone cooking?

on Sunday I'm firing Shirley up at 6am. Anyone is welcome to come by anytime after that and keep me company!

1 rack of Gold Grade Kobe Beef Plate Ribs
16-18lb Gold Brisket from SRF
4 racks St. Louis Ribs
ABTs
Stuffed Mushrooms
@EggObsessed pineapple gems
A naked fatty or two

For you that come by Saturday afternoon I'm cooking some appetizers and the other rack of Kobe Beef ribs ready around 5, then we will hit the water in the Pontoon for a joy ride.

I just got shrimp, so I'm definitely doing shrimp and grits for Sunday. I'll start soaking my grits this evening to cook tomorrow.

I will be by at some point tomorrow, but the family won't be tagging along until Sunday. As tomorrow is my birthday, I'm not sure what time I will get by.

Last edited:
I just went and got shrimp, so I'm definitely doing shrimp and grits for Sunday. I'll start soaking my grits this evening to cook tomorrow.

I will be by at some point tomorrow, but the family won't be tagging along until Sunday. As tomorrow is my birthday, I'm not sure what time I will get by.

Sounds great Jason! Happy Birthday!

Wife will have a pan of beans to cook and I will have some appetizers to cook.
I plan on getting there mid morning.

I just got shrimp, so I'm definitely doing shrimp and grits for Sunday. I'll start soaking my grits this evening to cook tomorrow.

Well there you go, Happy Birthday from another with a July 9 th birthday! :mrgreen:

Man, this one is gonna be epic!!:clap2: I wish I could be there.

Y'all need to designate a couple of picture takers so we can see what's happening!:idea:

Have fun and be safe.

Wish I could make it, was hoping t but after almost 2 weeks in Ft Worth visiting the new Grand Daughter the wife was ready to get on back home. Sounds like y'all will be having a blast!

Man, this one is gonna be epic!!:clap2: I wish I could be there.

Y'all need to designate a couple of picture takers so we can see what's happening!:idea:

Have fun and be safe.

I'll definitely take some tomorrow when we are there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to break free today though to get over there.

I made it down yesterday.
Brought fixins' for Pina Coladas, a large bag of oyster fire crackers as munchie
and I picked up 2 huge watermelons in Ocean Springs today.
After I check in to the motel I'll run over for the "early" bash.

I thought this party was today. I now realize that it is tomorrow. I *might* be able to make it for a few hours. Two Q's:

1. Is it too late to sign up?
2. If the answer to #1 is "No", what can I bring?

David

I thought this party was today. I now realize that it is tomorrow. I *might* be able to make it for a few hours. Two Q's:

1. Is it too late to sign up?
2. If the answer to #1 is "No", what can I bring?

David

Never too late!! Just come on even if you don't sign up. At this point we just need more people to consume all the wonderful food and drink!

Back