THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
it's winter & the weather sucks but as usual i thought i'd invite anyone & everyone to a meet & greet this coming saturday @ our place. i have my trailer & 2 brink snp's and i'm doing a brisket,rack of porks,country style, & a couple stuffed fattys-not to mention all the sides. anyone & everyone is welcome to attend as i usually cook more than a platoon can eat in a week-so come 1 come all & bring what you want as far as equipt & food. southern ky is not a hotbed of bbq talent so it would be a nice place to start.
just pm me for details & directions if your interested.

Sounds like a mini-BASH shaping up here!

Would be a great time and I would love to come if possible--but....

Have a great time and thanks for the offer!

TIM

Very true about not a hotbed for Q. Especially southeastern ky where I live. Only Q places around here is Sonney's. I live in the London area.

Very true about not a hotbed for Q. Especially southeastern ky where I live. Only Q places around here is Sonney's. I live in the London area.
we're outside of glasgow. i'm from texas & it's dang hard to meet people here... i been q'ing & smoking & cooking professionally for quite a few years- we just want to make some new friends & know some talent around here... besides i have 6 acoustic & electric guitars,mandolin, a bass, keys, & drums.. i own a recording studio out of the house on the side- it ain't all about bbq.......:-D

we're outside of glasgow. i'm from texas & it's dang hard to meet people here... i been q'ing & smoking & cooking professionally for quite a few years- we just want to make some new friends & know some talent around here... besides i have 6 acoustic & electric guitars,mandolin, a bass, keys, & drums.. i own a recording studio out of the house on the side- it ain't all about bbq.......:-D
Thanks for the invite we might try and get together sometime this spring or summer. Wife and I travel quite a lot.

Back