THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
I splurged and got a Joe Tisserie for my BGE and some Octoforks. I expected the joetisserie to get here quickly since I ordered it from Amazon Prime. I didn't think the Octoforks would get here till next week since they were coming USPS. Got delivered today - Can't wait to give the whole setup a try. I have some Beef Ribs thawed out that I was going to cook today and life got in the way. As long as we aren't getting any storms tomorrow I think that will be the day!

Any tips for a rotisserie newbie?

Balance the meat as well as possible, and make sure it's secure. After a few trips around, it's not uncommon to have to re-secure the meat, or tightening up any clamps or thumbscrews. That and using a drip pan are the only things I do for every cook.

Beef ribs sound very good. There's so many cuts of them so cooking time will vary for sure. Here's a guy that cooked some on his kettle grill but there's someone that recently cooked short ribs on his KJ that took about 5 hours @ 550* I can't find the KJ cook but he said he's competed at the big comps and they were the best ribs he's done using his OF's.

https://www.facebook.com/search/str...jNjRlOWU2MDY4NjNjMjdiOWRkMWYxZTUzMTkyZmIifQ==

Back