THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the kind comments friends! :cool:

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1628916 said:
Jeanie, do you have a twin? Everything you just "whip up" takes me forever. You've got to have a counterpart helping out. Or I am just a slow as slow is. :noidea::faint::noidea:
Terry I wish!! I need a clone...
I actually get jealous of some of the smokers who have spousal help... then I remember my ex and I'm happy again. :redface::becky:

nice. what does lambs quarter taste like?

It's a mild green... reminds me of spinach. The large plants get bitter so you need to pick the small young plants.

Thanks again friends...

Dang SWSW, CWBTM, TBSAP, IGGHBKAT, BASTMF & IAFOM...... now that looks great.... You've got me drooling for sure.....:bow:

Nicley Done Jeanie..... Very Nicely Done :-D

Thank you Grafix and Pauie G!! I appreciate your kind comments. :cool:

Dang SWSW, CWBTM, TBSAP, IGGHBKAT, BASTMF & IAFOM...... now that looks great.... You've got me drooling for sure.....:bow:

Nicley Done Jeanie..... Very Nicely Done :-D

hahaha... I don't talk big smack... and I am going to kick your hind end at pool someday. :p:laugh:
Thanks Ken...

Back