Some Elk Grillades n Grits

Looks great. Love your "kitchen." Enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Scott! I think everything tastes better cooked over a wood fire. :-D

WOW Outstanding Your camp meals are better than most peoples home meals :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Thanks George! I eat ramen at home. lol

Great looking cook and pictures Jeanie, would love a bowl or two. :-D
Thank you Kevin! Bring your chair and favorite beverage. There's always plenty of food. :laugh:

That looks and sounds great, Jeanie! I love Elk too. Good luck fishing!
Thanks Gary! The fishing was pretty good. I brought some home for winter. :grin:

Jeanie, that looks fantastic!

Thanks so much John! :grin:

Love Elk cooked that way - Nice meal there neighbor!

Thanks Neighbor! It's hard to make elk taste bad. lol Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Looks great. Makes me want to take up hunting.

Thanks Robert! It's nice to have wild game on hand. I don't have time to elk hunt but luckily have friends who do. I fill my deer tags every year though. :)

You say “not fancy” I say “fantastic.” Guess that’s kinda like “tatoes” vs “taters” vs “potatoes.” In the end good is good however you say it.

Just got down from my bow stand for a sandwich. Maybe I’ll shoot a deer that will taste just like elk?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You say “not fancy” I say “fantastic.” Guess that’s kinda like “tatoes” vs “taters” vs “potatoes.” In the end good is good however you say it.

Just got down from my bow stand for a sandwich. Maybe I’ll shoot a deer that will taste just like elk?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kevin, that's great! Good luck with the hunting! I'm waiting for rifle season, it's not far off.
lol Thanks for the kind comment. :grin:

Sure can! And the thought of grits arriving at the post office is "cringe worthy"...the rest of the cook was amazing Miss Lady

-D

Sure can! And the thought of grits arriving at the post office is "cringe worthy"...the rest of the cook was amazing Miss Lady

-D

:laugh: Let em sit at the post office for a week before picking them up. :p
Thank you! :mrgreen:

Another fantastic looking meal, Jeanie. I love eating good while camping too. Doesn't need to be fancy, just delicious.

Thank you Marty! Doesn't food taste better while camping? Just nothing like it. Hope you're having a great weekend!

As my granddaddy used to say, "That'll eat right where you hold it!"

That start would make any day better.

Jen i would kill that it looks awesome.... not sure i have ever had elk.... but i assure you if you made it i would eat.... not much i want eat..... Now the rattlesnake.... MMMM i would have a little trouble with..... but i'd try it .....

As my granddaddy used to say, "That'll eat right where you hold it!"

That start would make any day better.

lol I like your granddaddy's saying. Thanks Shadow! :grin:

Jen i would kill that it looks awesome.... not sure i have ever had elk.... but i assure you if you made it i would eat.... not much i want eat..... Now the rattlesnake.... MMMM i would have a little trouble with..... but i'd try it .....

Shoot, Paul, I know you'll eat a good pair of frog legs. Rattler isn't much different. :mrgreen: Thank you for the kind words. :hug:

Back