camp cooking *** I'm no cowgirl

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
we maintain the tradition of going "up north" for vacation/holiday's. our property is in Atlanta MI. electricity, no running water. directly on an orv trail, surrounded by state land. Elk country...good fishing, mediocre deer hunting.

sometimes I bring the small blackstone but mostly I cook over wood charcoal over my tri pod grate

ground beef for tacos tacos el gringo I think?

breakfast burritos are a must

chicken

and steak

my first cook was ribs hot and fast but I don't think I have pics

the ever present guard dog

Steve, I'm no Cowgirl either, and your cook looks a lot like mine...not fancy but very edible. Enjoy your solitude from civilization!

Rib guard dog needs a raise!

He’s got the “get back jack” look down!!

There is only one Cowgirl bro.

At least you are doing the best you can for your family and posting to us. We are happy to see you're efforts.

Even if Jeanie will school you before you get up in the morning.

:p

As she does to us all!

More posts please.

I thin the whole problem is you don't have a tractor rim Steve.

By the way, great looking food.

I thin the whole problem is you don't have a tractor rim Steve.

By the way, great looking food.

Nope. I have tractor rims and my camp cooking isn't Cowgirl-league either. I agree with Marty, it looks like a great camp cook to me.

Most people at home cooking cant compare to Jeanie's Camp Cooking
Steve Nice cooks I bet they were all Great and your Guard Dog looks very attentive

Nobody beats Cowgirl.

Given that, I put to all of you a philosophical conundrum: If Chuck Norris and Cowgirl were to compete in a head to head camp cook who would win? Or does the Universe simply implode?

Nobody beats Cowgirl.

Given that, I put to all of you a philosophical conundrum: If Chuck Norris and Cowgirl were to compete in a head to head camp cook who would win? Or does the Universe simply implode?

The universe might implode but I would haver to say Hands Down Cowgirl

Looks and sounds like a great piece of property!!

Cool cook setup too!!

Id gladly bring some beer and hang out with you around that fire...if invited, of course.

Back