THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ding dang that looks good! Didn't know the Red River had crab and shrimps! :icon_wink

Ah, eatin' tail and suckin' head!!!!!
I suck on their little heads until the green and yellow brain matter runs down my chin, then take a swig of beer and go at it again.
One of the best meals a person can have.
Thanks, now I'm hungry for them.
Smoke On!!!!

Great looking eats right there. Thanks for the great pron, I really like the presentation on that table, dang, now where did I put that order sheet for Mudbugs, gotta have some.

Thank you for the compliments folks! They were some tasty finger food. :wink:

Super nice looking mudbugs. I boiled some over the week end as well and they turned out great. I have to be careful where i throw my water after boiling because my wife said it killed the grass last time. Must have been the seasoning !!!!:p:p

Thanks everybody! You're all invited to my next one. :wink:

Next one....... Invited!!!!!! I am still waiting on the adoption to go through..... Where are those papers for me to sign. Ugh these meds I am on are driving me crazy. Dr. is concerned that I have lost 10lbs in three weeks.... I could devour that to regain some strength..... Great eat there I tell ya!!!

Back