THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Did roadside style chicken with cornish hens a couple weeks back at the cabin and loved it so much that I did at home for the family

Threw on a tri tip first for an appetizer first

X5nZHoQh.jpg

1lb cornish hens

Bco0IS9h.jpg

Trip tip was done pretty quick

CCaEL1Vh.jpg

It went fast and got to only snap the last piece:mrgreen:

qjZJ2l4h.jpg

The B&B oak charcoal wasn't playing as I had to pile the hens on the side for temps to come down a little

jS8hEqbh.jpg

On with the cook again :grin:

HSSElrKh.jpg

More like it

pplZebPh.jpg

And pulled to serve

E5o1Eg9h.jpg

Everyone got their own bird and needless to say very happy

XTUDY7Ch.jpg

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for looking!

I can see why the tri-tip went so fast. You made quite the fantastic feast. Do I see a noodle side dish?

We call them street vendors. No permits, no guidelines like a traditional business so they just set up shop and cook away. City ordinance requires a street vendor to obtain a permit but a small percentage only do. No enforcement from the city really but an honor system going as these street vendors eventually graduate to a legit establishment from their success of being on a street corner. Sucks for the businesses doing it the right way but down the line some of these street guys turn into a legitimate establishment. Good and bad I suppose.

Back