THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are helping with the contest are you eligible to win?

No. Also anyone from outside the state of Missouri, Jackson County aren't eligible either. You must also be a former Grand Champion of the event to enter.

I'll take one ticket please. :wink:

Don't worry Bobby, I hear you can't be related to the organizer to be eligible and you know we are all Brethren! So it looks like Todd's GC won't help him.

OK who wants a smoker for $20 or so? Our major sponsor this year is American Barbecue Systems (ABS). They have donated a $1500 ABS All Star model smoker with the upgraded 10 inch pneumatic wheels. You can see the smoker at www.americanbarbecuesystems.com/All-Star10.asp We are raffling this smoker with tickets at $5 each or five for $20. You can either buy while here for the contest or if you won't be here, you can mail me the money and we'll do the tickets for you and get them in the drawing. The drawing will take place during the awards ceremony on April 3. Proceeds from the raffle will help cover expenses (and maybe increase prize purse if it does well enough) with the balance going to the March of Dimes. If interested, PM me and I'll reply with my address and what details you need for your raffle ticket contact info. Shipping to the winner (if not here at the contest) will be the responsibility of the winner.

Great raffle item, Jeff! (and sponsor) Your contest just keeps gettin' better each year! One of the best run by far IMOP! Keep up the good work! :eusa_clap

Oh whatever, I think ya missed my attempt to be a smart ass. And I just realized I'm going to miss a good part the MU-Texas game due to the meeting tomorrow night. :mad:

Oh whatever. And I just realized I'm going to miss a good part the MU-Texas game due to the meeting tomorrow night. :mad:

If I get time I will swing by BBQ Bonanza tomorrow, instead of Friday... so you can have your controller at the meeting. No promises, but I will give it a shot. You will have it at the Winter FunFest either way...

No worries, if you don't make it over there this week. I can head over there in a week or so. I should have yesterday - it never crossed my mind til right now.

You will have it for the at the Winter FunFest... Just saying you might even get it tomorrow if you're lucky. Dont make a special trip over for it.

You wouldn't think that a contest that supports the March of Dimes would use child labor to pick up trash and get water!!:p

Attachments

• IMGP2217.jpg
    IMGP2217.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 102
OK the reports of Jackson county residents only being eligible for this drawing are greatly exaggerated... ESPECIALLY since down here in CASS COUNTY, we don't give a squat about Jackson County! :lol: And by the way, anyone is eligible, even volunteers! Break out the wallets, brothers and sisters! :wink:

OK the reports of Jackson county residents only being eligible for this drawing are greatly exaggerated... ESPECIALLY since down here in CASS COUNTY, we don't give a squat about Jackson County! :lol: And by the way, anyone is eligible, even volunteers! Break out the wallets, brothers and sisters! :wink:

Well, sign me up for two tickets then.

Hey, I'm bringing my entry to Kookers Kare this weekend. Saying it again... I want my spot back.

Back