THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very impressive tower! Great use for those old server boxes! Do you have any plans for the vents in the top?

No plans for the vents I used 2 out of the 3 it had on. I just cover it with tarp when there is a chance of rain.

A monolithic job there BKC! What can 'tower power' do for Que? I love it when someone finds something to repurpose and it comes out smoked!!!! :clap2:

30 pounds of brisket trimmed and sliced turned into 16.4 pounds... A whole bunch of happy people!:becky:

Attachments

• IMAG0480.jpg
    IMAG0480.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 95
Wow great minds think alike, i just started the forum to ask questions about doing the same thing but with a smaller mainframe just a bit shorter. I think i am going to double wall insulate it though because it gets a bit cold here in Illinois!

Ponty I don't know if you really would need to insulate it... I thought I would need to but I have been cooking in 20's-100's with great control! no insulation. But I have been thinking about putting in some fire brick, If I could find it cheap.

Back