THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been meaning to try my hand at buckboard bacon. I finally got a cold smoking setup, and now I have more specific info on techniques and recipes. Thanks!!

Been meaning to try my hand at buckboard bacon. I finally got a cold smoking setup, and now I have more specific info on techniques and recipes. Thanks!!

You're welcome. :)
Take pics for me! Please. :-D

Will do. Can't wait to make ABT's & fatties with home made bacon...too bad it's a couple of weeks out. At least it will give me time to whip up a pvc Fatty press :)

Wow! Someone told me "you ain't seen nothing yet. wait 'till cowgirl posts, and then you'll be seeing something!" Now I see what they mean. Talk about making your own! You go all the way back through the whole process of raising your own pork. That's a whole lifetime of work before you can even start smoking! Gives new meaning to the words "do it yourself". All I can say is that I'll be sitting here in the corner watching for the next opportunity to learn what you have to teach. Thanks, cowgirl! :-D

Wow! Someone told me "you ain't seen nothing yet. wait 'till cowgirl posts, and then you'll be seeing something!" Now I see what they mean. Talk about making your own! You go all the way back through the whole process of raising your own pork. That's a whole lifetime of work before you can even start smoking! Gives new meaning to the words "do it yourself". All I can say is that I'll be sitting here in the corner watching for the next opportunity to learn what you have to teach. Thanks, cowgirl! :-D

Tish Thanks...you are very kind. There are a heck of a lot of great, talented people here. :-D
Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you!

Back