THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T

The Pickled Pig

I failed to take the before pics but here's what's left of today's smoked sausage and shrimp jambalaya.

jambalaya.jpg

Great look'n Jambalaya! Got a recipe? Looked on your website and couldn't find it there.

That's barely enough just for myself.
I'm thinking I might have to whack a bunch of that for myself!!!

You know, I meant to get jambalaya ingredients at the store the other day, and completely forgot about it. :cry: Now you make me really want some. Thanks Farker! :biggrin:

The jambalaya part of the recipe came from a box of Zatarains Jambalaya from the store. In addition to the smoked sausage and shrimp, I added a little cayenne and a can of chicken broth but Zatarains gets the bulk of the credit. It's almost as good as their Red Beans and Rice mix.

ooh I have a recipe for a cajun Jambalaya. And after that pic I just got to cook some. Thanks Bro

I think I posted a really easy jambalaya recipe around here somewhere, but here is a pic of some I made a couple of weeks ago:

Attachments

Back