THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Day-um girl! that is mouth watering good looking sammie! what internal temp did you take chuck too? nice job! :)

Man, look at all those layers of goodness! Never had beer bread before but sure looks to die for.

Thank you Blkjeep, frognot, He Who Smokes Well, Bo and Alan! :-D

Mike, I didn't take it's temperature but usually shoot for close to 200 on a chuck. Then let it rest. I had it wrapped in foil with the spicy beef broth when I closed down my air inlets and outlets on the drum.. I let it rest in the drum for probably 30 minutes while I sliced the tomatoes, bread, etc..
It was cold out yesterday so the drum temperature dropped quickly.

Thanks Greasepig, Lou, Rich and Bob!:cool:

I didn't have it for breakfast this morning but just had a slice for lunch. It was still tasty.

Saw you post this morning,but i did not want to ruin my 2 PBBJ (peanut butter,banana and jelly) sandwiches i brought for lunch by looking. Great looking as usual Jeanie. Are you planning on raising shrimp again this year ?

Thank you so much Jay, Stiffy, Funvet and Ross! I appreciate your kind comments. :cool:

Saw you post this morning,but i did not want to ruin my 2 PBBJ (peanut butter,banana and jelly) sandwiches i brought for lunch by looking. Great looking as usual Jeanie. Are you planning on raising shrimp again this year ?

Yes... I plan on stocking my little pond in May. :)

Back