THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope you can find some anaheims... they are fairly mild and you can kick it up with the jalapenos in the stuffing.

They take time to make, so I make extras for later. :-D

Looking mighty fine Cowgirl. I was wondering about the time it took to put those together.

Thank you Max and Neil!

Neil, they do take some time...I could have saved some time by roasting all of the chilies at once on the grill or under the broiler.
Then they have to steam in a baggie so they are easy to peel.

I guess they are worth it though.

lol...there might be a couple of sweet talkers around here, but I've got my wagons circled. :wink::biggrin:

Thanks. :wink:

I'll bet you do:!:

So do you have a Sister? Or a spare room that I could rent :confused:.

Chile Rellanos are my favorites and how I judge the quality of Mex restaurants, here my fav is at 3 Margaritas and I like'em soft (like yours) not crispy:!:

Those sure look great!:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil

Wow is right. You don't see rellano's on the menu up here very often. Haven't had one in a long time. That looks awesome, now that I know how I'm gonna have to make some. I'm sure they won't look like that though.

Dang! Now I've got to be disapointed with what's in my fridge....

I was wondering where you've been, now I know.... Cooking up a storm!!!

So Cowgirl, just how long is the line of suitors and wooers at your front gate?
You can count me as one of them!

lol...there might be a couple of sweet talkers around here, but I've got my wagons circled. :wink::biggrin:

Thanks. :wink:
Not to tightly I hope... Just give me a chance!

Thank you for the kind words folks! :wink:

lol Big Al, I do have a spare bedroom. :biggrin: I like the soft rellanos too....if I ever get up that way I'll check out the 3 Margaritas...thanks!!

Thank you Ron, Kosmos and Cheez! :-D

DC-Q, I hope you give them a try. You can really stuff them with anything... Smoked brisket and pork is good too.

Divemaster....I have been keeping kind of busy. I need to check in here more often. Thanks for the compliments...you are too sweet! :cool::wink:

Cowgirl can you freeze them? Thanks for the post girl.

Skidder I freeze them. I like to vacuum pack them individually, it seems to work out better that way for me. I can get just one out of the freezer at a time for meals.
The sauce freezes well too.

I like them best with the sauce. It's a thin sauce, but adds a lot of flavor.
Hope you have good luck with them!

the furthest i get in that process is smoking the chicken :biggrin:

looks incredible!

Cowgirl, I can duplicate all except the queso campesino. Can you give me an alternate that would be available in NY? Is it a cheddar variety? I've got some smoked turkey that I would suspect should do a fine job. Thanks.

Cowgirl, I can duplicate all except the queso campesino. Can you give me an alternate that would be available in NY? Is it a cheddar variety? I've got some smoked turkey that I would suspect should do a fine job. Thanks.

Bob, sometimes I use a cold smoked mozzarella...regular mozzarella works great too.

AAHHH, That I can get. Thanks for tomorrows snack/dinner/appetizer

Dang Cowgirl on a scale of 1 - 10 those are a 14.3!!!! Y'all taken fedex orders?

I have had them at a local Mexican Resturant and they don't look nearly that good.

Back